CAPTAIN STU & ELLEN. R
Take a tour around the world’s most spectacular Sydney Harbour in this restored classic wooden boat
It is my joy and passion to show off what Port Jackson has to offer to small groups. Choose from an array of culinary experiences: high tea, whisky tasting or classic cocktails at sunset. Or you may choose to charter Ellie for your own experience on Sydney Harbour. This will be a water tour like no other. Small, intimate and elegant – full of stories and discovery.
Culinary Water Tours
We have a selection of culinary experiences. However contact us if you would like to charter Ellie.R for your own personally designed day on Sydney Harbour
I’m Captain Stu and Ellie. R is my passion project. It is a dream come true to Captain such a beautiful wooden craft. She was originally built in 1958, and has been restored over the last decade to her former glory. When you step on board you will feel like you have been transported back in time. This is a way to relax, enjoy, laugh and delight in all that Sydney has to offer – without the hustle and bustle. This is a private water tour like no other.
MY CUSTOMERS SAY...
Taking people out on Ellie and providing experiences at sea started in the Spring of 2018. Here are some initial reviews:
- "Simply the best 'high tea' I have ever been on and Capt. Stu was the perfect host" June. West NSW
- "What an incredible way to discover Sydney Harbour - I give it a 10 out of 10" Roger. Blake Vic
- "I loved the day out, every detail was taken care of I would whole heartedly recommend it" Peter. S
- "A wonderful way to see and hear about the history of Sydney Harbour. Captian Stu can tell a great yarn. Enjoy the magic of the boat. Delighted to recommend this tour". Bev. D. Vic
- "Such a great time with the tour with lots of laughs. Stuart is a natural story teller. Rich in information about our Australian history. I'll be referring my friends and family". Nathan. NSW
- What simply tremendous value From the get go clear instructions and caring responses to my requests for little special extras for my 90 year old guest Her comments “ I feel like royalty” Warm, Caring host clearly passionate about his boat , a simply beautiful space, a lovely elegant table setting and the Sydney harbour One complaint two hours too short I will 100% return with my partner and for an elegant afternoon with girlfriends A priceless experience thank you Captain Stu - Elizabeth NSW
I value hearing what people have to say, and I encourage people to post and tag on Instagram, Facebook and Tripadvisor. To see the latest review and comments this is where you will find them.